Get your business organized and thriving with an in-depth operations audit and action plan
I’m willing to bet that you KNOW your business would run smoother and grow faster if you had better systems in place, but improving your operations just never seems to make it to the top of your To Do list.
It’s time to make better systems happen for you.
In Smooth Operations, we’ll go through how you currently run your business, from your offers to marketing to project management and more.
You’ll walk away with a detailed action plan detailing exactly what systems to implement and the action steps you need to take to make it happen.
Operations matter. When you implement smart systems, you’ll free up time in your workday to spend on tasks that help your business grow and thrive.
Here’s how it works:
We’ll have a 90-minute call where we’ll examine your business operations.
You’ll walk me through your:
- OFFERS: client management, service delivery, sales processes
- MARKETING: content, social media, email marketing
- INFORMATION: digital files, passwords, inbox management
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: scheduling, organization of data, tasks, to-do
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: data tracking, reviewing and evaluating, planning systems
- PEOPLE SYSTEMS: onboarding, offboarding, management, communications
- TOOLS: any other tools you use to run your business
Based on our call, I’ll put together a customized plan for you to use to get your business streamlined and organized. You’ll receive an action plan with a checklist of each task needed to get your business running more efficiently – and (importantly!) the order to do them in.
Ready to started like NOW?
- Click the button below and schedule your session.
- An in-depth questionnaire will follow so that we can make the most of our call.
Want more support?
Operation Get Systemized
While you could tackle your audit action plan on your own, you may not want to risk these action steps falling to the bottom of your ‘to do’ list yet again.
With Operation Get Systemized, we’ll dive into your audit action plan and work side-by-side to implement each step together.
We’ll ensure that you understand exactly how each system works, and set them up to exactly fit your needs. Together, we’ll streamline, document and systemize all of your business processes, making any adjustments needed as we go.
So how does it work?
After your Smooth Operations audit, choose your own adventure:
- A 4-Hour Half-Day Intensive with a 1-Hour Follow-up Call: Are you a ‘one and done’ kind of person? Let’s power through everything together in a half-day session, and set up an hour to check in later.
- 4 Weekly 75-minute Calls: Choose this option if you’d prefer to break up the work into weekly increments.
Let’s stop wasting time on inefficient systems, and spend that time instead on the tasks and projects that will propel your business to growth and success.
Ready to started like NOW?
- Operation Get Systemized is only available for purchase after the Smooth Operations audit is conducted.
- Purchase the audit, then after the audit you may choose to work with me to get some of your most pressing operational issues taken care of.
- The price of the package is $1800 and the audit will be deducted from the total package price.
Have questions? No pushy sales from this girl, I want you to be 100% comfortable with moving forward, come chat with me!
““I was struggling to take action and felt depressed, overwhelmed and outnumbered by the work involved in starting my online business. Working with Mariah turned things around for me in a big way.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Who’s Smooth Operations For?
Service-based business owners who are struggling with getting their business operations organized. Most are typically in their first one to three years of business.
Who’s Not A Good Fit?
Aspiring entrepreneurs, if you haven’t started your business yet. So if you don’t know what you will offer, who you will offer it to, or how you will market your business.
Have more questions?
Seriously just book a 20-minute chat!
I’d love to hear from you and answer any questions. Learning about fellow bosses is the highlight of my week! 🤗
Mariah is a no-nonsense business strategist ready to get your business all optimized and systemized. She has a MBA and BS in Business with a concentration in Marketing, and has spent many years saying, “that’s a great idea, but how are we going to execute that.”