An Annual Planning System For Getting Stuff Done All Year Long.
Does this sound like you?
At the start of the year, you have big goals and ideas for your business – and you’re super motivated to take action. You pick out a paper planner, diligently set it up with all of your plans and goals, remind yourself to actually use it for a few weeks…
… and then, you just…. fall off the wagon. After a while, you’ve ventured completely off-course, the objectives you set have been long forgotten, and your year feels… well? A lot like last year. You’re overwhelmed and lost in a sea of ‘to do’ lists and ideas, with no clear path forward.
Let’s face it:
Most out-of-the-box planners and organizational systems simply don’t work, because they weren’t designed with your business, dreams, and life in mind.
Meet Plan Your Year With Trello
Your action-taking, goal-smashing sidekick for 2019.
In Plan Your Year with Trello, I’m giving you the templates that I use in my own business to create a 2019 plan that reflects what you really want to do in your business and life, and then stay organized and on-track all year long. This program was designed in Trello – a free, super customizable tool that you can use to organize just about anything.
No more million-dollar business ideas on napkins or post-it notes – with Plan Your Year, your goals, action steps, ideas and resources will be saved in one central, super-organized location.
And because everyone is different and plans change, Plan Your Year is super flexible. Throughout the year, you can tweak the system to work best for you, and re-adjust your goals and plans to match the current state of your business.
So, what do you get?
You’ll get copies of each of the Trello boards (templates) below, as well as a video walk-through showing you how to use each one.
- 2019 THE YEAR OF: This board was designed to help you answer one super important question: What do you want out of 2019? Through various prompts and exercises, you’ll define what you want to accomplish and do in the year to come – and lay out the action steps that will make sure you get there.
- THE NEXT 90 DAYS: This is where the action happens. You’ll set up a clear action plan, 90 days at a time, that will tell you EXACTLY what you need to get done each week to meet your goals.
- EDITORIAL CALENDAR: This board is your new content-creating best friend. From social media to blog content to email newsletters – you’ll use this to brainstorm, store and organize your content.
- SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT: Social media is about more than just creating content – to really reach our ideal customers, we have to ENGAGE. But what does that actually mean? Use this board to set up clear plan of action for when and where to engage on social media.
- CONTENT BANK: The ultimate board to keep your content organized. Just because that post was published last year doesn’t mean it can’t keep working for you. Don’t publish and forget your posts, keep them organized and ready to be utilize.
- LEARNING HUB: Got unfinished courses and resources to get through? Store them in the Learning Hub, where you can document your progress and ensure your dollars don’t go to waste.
Plan Your Year With Trello is $47
Imagine instead of each year buying a new yearly planner; you have a system that is tailored just to you.
Plan Your Year With Trello not only helps you plan your year, it helps you evaluate your business and yearly goals, each month, quarter, and year. It’s a system that keeps supporting you year after year.
The year of your dreams is within your reach – you just need a plan you can stick with to get there. I can’t wait to help make your 2019 business and life dreams come true!