You find yourself staring at the dreaded blank document, the cursor blinking, your mind blank. Have you been there? Are you there now? No fear, this list is here 🙂
A quick little list to get your mind going. I recommend as you read through this list you let your mind wander, you take notes, you start a post. That way when you find yourself in the above terrifying scene, you already have an escape route.
10 Entrepreneurial Blog Post Ideas:
- A day in the life, let your readers in on a day in your life. This is a good opportunity to show more of your personal side if you want, highlight new projects or your process.
- Are you proud of your workspace? Take a few pictures of where you do your work. Pick a few of your favorite items that keep you inspired or motivated. Tell your readers about how you work.
- Show some love to your fellow creatives. Who inspires you or who do you follow. This could be social media accounts, Etsy shops or bloggers. It’s never a bad thing to put a little love out there.
- Highlight the path to your business. Share a little backstory on how you came up with your name or when/how you started doing what you do. This is a great way to remind readers of the person behind the brand or product.
- What keeps you motivated? Share your tips or share your work playlist– tv shows, TED talks or podcasts.
- Spill your secrets…secret weapons that is. What items could you not do without to run your business. Do you have a certain brand of paint, computer program, app, or other product that you love and use everyday. Let your readers in on the secret.
- Do a gratitude post. What are you grateful in your life or your business? This can be big or small, have fun with it.
- Customer appreciation tales. Do you have a story of when you “saved” the day for a customer or do you have some testimonials from customers that you could share? Maybe pair this with a sale. Focus on how good it makes you feel to have that feedback or being able to help. Just be sure you get permission if you are giving details.
- How do you find inspiration? Share how you come up with new ideas or products. What activities do you use to get your creative juices flowing?
- Tell a story of your success. How did it feel when you made your first sale or when you felt like you were “successful”. When was it, what was the event, tell the story. Did you go out and reward yourself?
How do you keep your blog editorial calendar full? What is your method to spark ideas?
Want a great way to keep your blog editorial calendar organized? Grab my Trello Blog Editorial Calendar template in this FREE TRELLO 101 course! 👇